About Austin Transit Partnership Procurement — ATP is responsible for complying with the applicable requirements and standards of Chapter 451 of the Texas Transportation Code, Chapters 2254 and 22ó9 of the Texas Government Code, as well as, when using federal assistance to finance a Procurement, 2 C.F.R. Part 200 (as adopted by the U.S. Department of Transportation in 2 C.F.R. Part 1201), the terms of the Federal Transit Administration ("FTA") Master Agreement and any underlying FTA funding agreement, FTA Circular 4220.1 and other applicable federal statutory and regulatory requirements, in each case as in effect on the applicable date ("Federal Requirements").
ATP engages in full and open competition related to the procurement, management, and control of property, services, and construction.
ATP believes and conducts ALL Procurements based on the following ethical principles governing the conduct of every Procurement staff member:
- Practice integrity, avoid conflicts of interest and personal enrichment, treat vendors equally and fairly, transparency, accountability, and comply with legal and other obligations.
- Believes in the dignity and worth of the services rendered by the organization, and the societal responsibilities assumed as a trusted public servant.
- Is governed by the highest ideals of honor and integrity in all public and personal relationships to merit the respect and inspire the confidence of the organization and the public being served.
- Believes that personal aggrandizement or personal profit obtained through misuse of public or personal relationships is dishonest and not tolerable.
- Identifies and eliminates participation of any individual in operational situations where a conflict of interest may be involved.
- Believes that members of ATP and its staff at no time, or under any circumstances, accept directly or indirectly, gifts, gratuities, or other things of value from Suppliers, which might influence or appear to influence purchasing decisions.
- Keeps ATP informed through appropriate channels, on problems and progress of applicable operations by emphasizing the importance of the facts.
Procurement provides support to ATP's internal departments. ATP solicits competitive offers via the online solicitation process using the ATP Supplier Portal. Registered suppliers can use it to view solicitations, submit bids, and receive announcements from ATP.